select a 2nd currency
This is a beautiful home and has been cared for with great attention to every aspect of the property both within and without in the lush foliage in the garden.
The home exudes an ambience of comfort and warmth as one enters its doors. Fabulous lounge with gas fireplace, French doors leading into the dining area which opens out onto a covered patio with views of the garden and sparkling pool surrounded by rock cladding, so perfect for those days having fun in the sun. In addition there is a further enclosed patio which can be used as a family room or a study.
The kitchen is terrific with lots of cupboards, space and light plus a scullery with room for two appliances. Three bedrooms (main en suite) plus a second bathroom . The bathrooms both have showers and baths with heated towel rails.
- Linen cupboard
- Laminate wooden floors, tiles, carpets throughout the home.
- Domestic quarters with bathroom (shower) and separate geyser.
- Double lock up garage plus additional parking.
- Tool shed.
- Alarm and electric fence.
- Few minute walk to Benmore Gardens Shopping Centre. On the doorstep of Sandton City, schools and the Gautrain.
- Great corner stand.
R 20 000 excludes water, electricity, refuse and effluent (includes armed response and pool and garden maintenance)
Minimum of a one year lease will be required.
KINDLY CONTACT SHARON
MASKS ARE WORN AT ALL VIEWINGS AND SANATISER WILL BE PROVIDED IF NEEDED.